Are you looking for the very best to help you gain admissions to Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT or Caltech?
At IvyZen we want to maximize your ultimate potential, because we’re committed to creating our next generation’s leaders and achievers.
When you work with us, you’ll benefit from
- Mentoring services that are 100% bespoke, with one-on-one attention that caters to your specific strengths and challenges.
- Unique, compelling themes customized and built from the ground up.
- The most innovative solutions to problems that most students aren’t even aware exist!
- Help in answering the one question that will catapult you to the top – What makes you unique?
- Strategies that give you so much more than the off-the-shelf, worn-out strategies that sadly many students have to settle for.
- We don’t package students at the end, we mentor them from the start and help them with the hard work of creating clubs, works of art, original research, garnering elite awards and winning competitions.
How do we do this?
Not with a hodge-podge of tips and one-off strategies, but with 11+ years of well-crafted, well-honed and continually-adapted, comprehensive methodology – what we call a theme. Your theme will be developed with our support, and your college application will be crystal clear, with your passion, talents and skills all unified into one unique theme – like a work of art. Whether your theme includes founding your own clubs, writing research papers, preparing for academic competitions, submitting your art to literary magazines or anything else, IvyZen mentors center around the two poles of leadership and scholarship. You’ll work with your mentor to create a full set of activities you’ll be proud of writing about in the applications, and ones that will impress admissions officers with the quality and uniqueness of work. We’re dedicated to supporting every student we work with every step of the way, and in order to make sure your application stands out, we’ll nurture your talent and strengths as an individual.